- Yield: 6 servings
- Serving size: 64 grams
- For the best buy, choose broccoli with dark green florets and stems
- To prepare broccoli, wash and trim florets from stalks. Enjoy florets raw or cooked.
- To keep fresh, store in the refrigerator, unwashed in a plastic bag for up to 1 week.
- Broccoli contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
1. In a large pot, add oil, garlic and red bell pepper. Cook over high heat for 3 minutes.
2. Add broccoli and cook for about 5 minutes.
3. Add ½ cup of water, oregano, cover and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat.
5. Toss with lemon juice, salt and pepper.
6. Serve immediately.
7. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from www.foodandwine.com
Nutrition facts per serving