This recipe is off the chards!
- Yield: 5 servings
Seasoned Swiss Chard
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- Prepare your Swiss chard by rinsing the leaves under water then cutting off
- Swiss chard is a good source of fiber, which keeps you regular.
- Remove stems from Swiss chard and cut into 2 inch pieces. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- Stir in the garlic and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the Swiss chard and balsamic vinegar. Stir often for 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.