Using fruit in your dessert is a great way to eat sweets in a healthy way!
- Yield: 6 servings
Peach and Berry Bake
- Serving size: 1/2 peach
- Keep your baked peaches and yogurt separate when refrigerating, and just heat up the peaches in the microwave for yummy leftovers!
- Peaches contain vitamin E, which protects your cells from damage.
- Heat oven to 350˚F.
- Put peaches in a small baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until soft. Remove from oven.
- Combine brown sugar, raspberries, and cinnamon in a medium size frying pan. Cook ingredients over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt.
- Top peaches with berry mix. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.