- Yield: 5 servings
- Cook Time: 45-60 minutes
- Serving size: 177 grams
- For the best buy, choose firm red cherries with their stems attached.
- To prepare cherries, rinse and remove stems and pits.
- To store fresh, refrigerate for up to 1 week.
- Cherries contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a medium baking dish.
- Put the cherries in the baking dish.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the sugar, flour and a pinch of salt.
- Add the eggs and milk to the bowl. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter over the cherries.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the center is firm.
- Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving