- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 72 grams
- For the best buy, look for tatsoi with green leaves with no bruises, holes, cuts or yellowing. Leaves should not be wilted.
- To prepare fresh tatsoi, separate the leaves and wash well.
- To store fresh, wrap unwashed greens in a damp paper towel and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- Tatsoi contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan. Cook until the onion is soft, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tatsoi and 2 tablespoons water to the pan. Toss the tatsoi 2 or 3 times, or until the tatsoi wilts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving