- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 50
- Carbohydrate Content: 5g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 305g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 160mg
- Sugar Content: 1g
- For the best buy, look for tatsoi with green leaves with no bruises, holes, cuts or yellowing. Leaves should not be wilted.
- To prepare fresh tatsoi, separate the leaves and wash well.
- To store fresh, wrap unwashed greens in a damp paper towel and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 days.
- Tatsoi contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic to the frying pan. Cook until the onion is soft, about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the tatsoi and 2 tablespoons water to the pan. Toss the tatsoi 2 or 3 times, or until the tatsoi wilts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving