- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 93 grams
- For the best buy, choose lettuce this is firm, green and smells sweet.
- To prepare lettuce, remove the center core and outer wilted leaves. Rinse well and dry with a clean towel.
- To store fresh, wrap lettuce in damp paper towels and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Lettuce contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add garlic, cook for 2 minutes. Stir often.
3. Add soy sauce and honey and stir.
4. Add lettuce and cook until lettuce is soft, about 2-3 minutes.
5. Add red pepper flakes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
7. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving