This easy side salad will quickly become one of your summer staples.
Remember to rinse the fresh spinach under water before using.
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 110
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 4g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 170mg
- Sugar Content: 14g
Spinach Orange Salad
- For the best buy, choose spinach with crisp, dark green leaves.
- To prepare spinach, rinse leaves well to remove all the dirt.
- To store fresh, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Spinach contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, orange sections and onion slices. Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar and orange juice to make dressing. Mix well.
- Pour dressing on top of spinach mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.