This easy side salad will quickly become one of your summer staples.
Remember to rinse the fresh spinach under water before using.
- Yield: 4 servings
Spinach Orange Salad
- Serving size: 1 1/2 cups
- For the best buy, choose spinach with crisp, dark green leaves.
- To prepare spinach, rinse leaves well to remove all the dirt.
- To store fresh, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Spinach contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, orange sections and onion slices. Toss gently.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar and orange juice to make dressing. Mix well.
- Pour dressing on top of spinach mixture. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss well and serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.