This dish is so yummy, you’ll wonder where its BEAN all your life!
- Yield: 5 servings
Spinach and Beans
- Serving size: 1 cup
- For the best buy, choose spinach with crisp, dark green leaves.
- To prepare spinach, rinse leaves well to remove all the dirt.
- To store fresh, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Spinach contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add beans and cook until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and vinegar (add spinach in small batches), stirring often until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving