This dish is so yummy, you’ll wonder where its BEAN all your life!
- Yield: 5 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 230
- Carbohydrate Content: 36g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 5g
- Fiber Content: 9g
- Protein Content: 12g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 390mg
- Sugar Content: 4g
Spinach and Beans
- For the best buy, choose spinach with crisp, dark green leaves.
- To prepare spinach, rinse leaves well to remove all the dirt.
- To store fresh, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Spinach contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add onion, cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add garlic, cook 1 minute.
- Add beans and cook until hot, about 3 minutes.
- Add spinach and vinegar (add spinach in small batches), stirring often until spinach is wilted, about 3 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.
Nutrition facts per serving