- Yield: 8 servings
Radish Stir-Fry with Sugar Snap Peas
- Serving size: 96 grams
- For the best buy, choose firm radishes with smooth skins and no bruises. If the greens are attached, they should not be wilted.
- Radishes and radish greens can be eaten raw or cooked.
- To keep fresh, store unwashed radishes in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks. Store radish greens wrapped in a damp paper towel for 2-3 days.
- Radishes contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
1. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
2. Add shallots and cook until soft, about 3 minutes.
3. Add snap peas and cook 3 minutes, add radishes and cook 3 minutes more. Stir.
4. Add orange juice and dill. Add black pepper to taste.
5. Mix well. Serve and enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from www.smittenkitchen.com
Nutrition facts per serving