Swap chips and salsa out for this nutritious treat at your next dinner party!
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 150
- Carbohydrate Content: 26g
- Cholesterol Content: 5mg
- Fat Content: 1.5g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 7g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 320mg
- Sugar Content: 9g
Cucumber Dip with Pita Chips
- For the best buy, choose firm, unspotted cucumbers.
- To prepare cucumbers, rinse and remove ends before eating.
- To store fresh, refrigerate whole cucumbers for up to one week.
- Cucumbers contain fiber which helps to keep you regular.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a small bowl, stir together cucumbers, carrot, garlic, yogurt and salt and pepper. Chill until ready to serve.
- Cut each pita bread into 8 wedges and place on baking sheet.
- Brush pita bread with oil.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned. Cool.
- Serve pita chips with the dip.
- Refrigerate leftover dip.
Nutrition facts per serving