After trying this recipe, you’ll be going nuts for Brussels sprouts! 🥜
Have you ever tried raw Brussels sprouts? Try using some in a salad!
- Yield: 5 servings
Brussels Sprouts with Peanut Dressing
- Serving size: 3/4 cups
- For the best buy, choose Brussels sprouts that are firm and bright green with no yellow or wilted leaves, and no holes.
- To prepare fresh Brussels sprouts, remove stem and discolored leaves. Rinse well.
- To store fresh, keep unwashed Brussels sprouts in a plastic bag in the refrigerator for up to 10 days.
- Brussels sprouts contain vitamin C which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
1. Place Brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
2. Mix peanut butter, oil, honey, vinegar, and soy sauce in a small bowl.
3. Pour dressing over Brussels sprouts.
4. Add black pepper to taste.
5. Serve and enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.