Swap your dessert for this sweet and healthy dish!
- Yield: 6 servings
Apple and Pear Stir-Fry
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- For the best buy, choose firm apples that have smooth, bright skins with no bruises.
- To prepare fresh apples, rinse and remove stems.
- To store fresh apples, put them in a plastic bag and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 4 weeks
- Apples contain fiber, which helps to keep you regular.
1. Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
2. Add apples and cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add pears and lemon juice. Cook for another 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle cinnamon and nutmeg. Continue to cook for another 3 minutes.
5. Serve immediately.
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from www.diabetic-recipes.com
Nutrition facts per serving