What a sweet, nutrient-packed treat!
- Yield: 5 servings
Sweet Potato & Apple Bake
- Serving size: 1 cup
- For the best buy, choose sweet potatoes that are tapered at both ends.
- To prepare sweet potatoes, scrub and remove eyes and dark spots.
- To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place for 1-2 weeks.
- Sweet potatoes contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
Download English 1 Per Page | Download English 4 Per Page | Download Spanish
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Slice sweet potatoes.
- Place sweet potatoes and apple chunks in baking dish and add the fruit juice.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on top of apples and potatoes.
- Drizzle with vegetable oil.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot as a side dish or a dessert.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving