- Yield: 5 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 130
- Carbohydrate Content: 18g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 6g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 2g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 125mg
- Sugar Content: 1g
Stir-Fry Garlic Potatoes
- For the best buy, choose potatoes that are firm and without green spots.
- To prepare potatoes, rinse well and scrub skins to remove dirt.
- To keep fresh, store potatoes away from onions in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
- Potatoes contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
1. Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium heat. Add potatoes in a single layer.
2. Cook for 10 minutes, or until browned. Turn often.
3. Add garlic and jalapenos, cover and reduce heat to low.
4. Cook for 15 minutes, or until potatoes are soft. Stir often.
5. In a large bowl, combine potatoes with the lemon juice,
green onion, parsley, salt and pepper.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
7. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from www.about.com
Nutrition facts per serving