- Yield: 5 servings
Stir-Fry Garlic Potatoes
- For the best buy, choose potatoes that are firm and without green spots.
- To prepare potatoes, rinse well and scrub skins to remove dirt.
- To keep fresh, store potatoes away from onions in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.
- Potatoes contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
- Heat oven to 350˚F.
- Put peaches in a small baking dish. Drizzle with lemon juice and vegetable oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, until soft. Remove from oven.
- Combine brown sugar, raspberries, and cinnamon in a medium size frying pan. Cook ingredients over medium heat for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in yogurt.
- Top peaches with berry mix. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers.