- Yield: 4 servings
Napa Cabbage Salad
- Serving size: 150 grams
- For the best buy, choose napa cabbage with firm heads and no brown spots.
- To prepare napa cabbage, rinse well and cut off the tough base.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed cabbage up to 1 week.
- Napa cabbage contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Cut the tomato in half, squeeze out the seeds and chop the tomato.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped tomato, napa cabbage and onion.
- Make the dressing: In a small bowl, combine the garlic, lemon juice, honey, mustard, soy sauce and oil.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables in the large bowl.
- Gently toss the salad and serve. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving