- Yield: 4 servings
Cream of Celery Soup
- Serving size: 469 grams
- For the best buy, choose celery with many leaves and straight stalks.
- To prepare celery, wash and then trim off the base of the stalk.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate celery in a plastic bag for up to 3 days.
- Celery contains fiber which helps keep you regular.
- In a large saucepan, add celery, onion, spinach and chicken broth.
- Cook on medium high heat and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and add milk. Let cook for 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve soup and add spoonful of sour cream to each bowl. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving