- Yield: 5 servings
Celeriac and Potato Mash
- Serving size: 155 grams
- For the best buy, choose small, firm celeriac with no soft spots.
- To prepare celeriac, rinse well and cut off the bottom and the top of the celeriac. Slice off the tough outer skin. To keep celeriac from turning brown, Immediately place cut pieces of celeriac into a bowl of water and lemon juice until ready to use. Celeriac can be eaten raw or cooked. To cook celeriac, cover with water and simmer until soft.
- To keep fresh, store in the refrigerator for up to 3 months.
- Celeriac contains fiber, which helps to keep you regular.
- Place the celeriac and potatoes in a large pot filled with water.
- Cook over high heat until the vegetables are soft, about 35 minutes. Turn off the heat and drain.
- In the pot, mash the vegetables until smooth, with only a few small lumps.
- Add the oil and milk and beat with a spoon until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving