- Yield: 6 servings
Cauliflower Stir Fry
- Serving size: 91 grams
- For the best buy, choose cauliflower that is firm and heavy with a white and creamy color.
- To prepare cauliflower, wash and trim florets from stalks.
- To keep fresh, store in the refrigerator, unwashed in a plastic bag for up to 1 week.
- Cauliflower contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Heat oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. Add leek and cook for 3 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cauliflower and stir for 1 minute.
- Add 1 cup of water, cook for 7 minutes, or until cauliflower is soft and the water is gone.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from Greenmarket Chef Recipes
Nutrition facts per serving