Photo Credit: “Geoff Peters / CC BY 2.0” by
- Yield: 4 servings
Bok Choy Noodle Bowl
- Serving size: 537 grams
- For best buy, look for bok choy with firm stems with no brown spots.
- To prepare fresh bok choy, cut off the root bottom. Both the white stem and green leaves can be eaten raw or cooked.
- To store fresh, wrap unwashed greens in a damp paper towel and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Bok choy contains vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large pot, bring orange juice, chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic and onions to a simmer over medium heat.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the carrots to the pot. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the bok choy and simmer for 5 minutes more.
- Add the cooked spaghetti to the pot and simmer for 2-3 minutes or until hot. Stir often.
- Put some of the spaghetti into each bowl and ladle the soup over the spaghetti. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
*8 ounces (1/2 of a 1 pound box)uncooked spaghetti will make 4 cups cooked.
Nutrition facts per serving