- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 70
- Carbohydrate Content: 10g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 2g
- Fiber Content: 3g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 270mg
- Sugar Content: 5g
- For the best buy, choose cauliflower that is firm and heavy with a white and creamy color.
- To prepare cauliflower, wash and trim florets from stalks.
- To keep fresh, store in the refrigerator, unwashed in a plastic bag for up to 1 week.
- Cauliflower contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- In a small pot, cook cauliflower in 1 cup boiling water for 8 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- In a large frying pan, add oil, onion and garlic. Cook over medium high heat for 3 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir often.
- Add cooked cauliflower, snap peas, red pepper, mushrooms and salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes on medium heat, stir often.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving