- Yield: 6 servings
Sweet and Spicy Cucumbers
- Serving size: 184 grams
- For the best buy, choose firm, unspotted cucumbers.
- To prepare cucumbers, rinse and remove ends before eating.
- To store fresh, refrigerate whole cucumbers for up to one week.
- Cucumbers contain fiber which helps to keep you regular.
1. Combine the cucumbers and red onion in a large bowl.
2. In a small bowl, stir together 1/2 cup water, vinegar, sugar, salt and red pepper flakes.
3. Pour dressing on cucumbers and stir.
4. Serve chilled and enjoy!
5. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from ourbestbites.com
Nutrition facts per serving