- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 182 grams
- For the best buy, choose pineapples that are heavy and smell sweet.
- To prepare a fresh pineapple, rinse and cut into quarters. Remove the core and skin before eating.
- To keep fresh, store cut pineapple in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Pineapple contains vitamin C, which helps prevent colds and heal cuts.
- Bring 2 cups water to a boil.
- Add rice and cook over low heat for 15 minutes. Set aside.
- In a frying pan, cook the pineapple slices for 2 minutes on each side. Remove and cut into small pieces.
- Heat oil in the frying pan and add onion and garlic. Cook until tender.
- Add the pineapple and juice to the frying pan.
- Cook until the liquid is almost gone.
- Stir mixture into the cooked rice. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving