This recipe gives a new rad-ish flavor to your favorite sandwich!
You can also try pickling cucumbers, turnips, or beets!
- Yield: 4 servings
- For the best buy, choose firm radishes with smooth skins and no bruises. If the greens are attached, they should not be wilted.
- Radishes and radish greens can be eaten raw or cooked.
- To keep fresh, store unwashed radishes in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
- Store radish greens in a damp paper towel in the refrigerator for 2-3 days
- Radishes contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Place radishes into a bowl and sprinkle with salt. Set aside.
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, combine honey and vinegar and mix well.
- Pour the dressing over the radishes.
- Cover and set aside at room temperature for 20-30 minutes.
- Drain liquid before serving.
- Enjoy or refrigerate and serve cold!
- Refrigerate leftovers.