- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 174 grams
- For the best buy, choose shiny, firm peppers.
- To prepare peppers, rinse and remove the stem, core and seeds before using.
- To store fresh, refrigerate peppers for up to 5 days.
- Peppers contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place English muffin halves on a baking sheet ( you will have 8 halves).
- Top each muffin half with 2 tablespoons tomato sauce.
- Divide chopped pepper evenly on top of the sauce.
- Sprinkle each pizza with garlic and oregano.
- Top each pizza with 1 tablespoon of cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly brown.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving