Yes, even we fruit and veggie fanatics enjoy a good dessert!
With moderation, even dessert can be part of a healthy eating pattern.
- Yield: 5 servings
- Serving size: 1/2 cup
- For the best buy, choose peaches with reddish, velvety skins.
- To prepare peaches, rinse and eat whole. Avoid the pit inside!
- To store fresh, refrigerate ripe peaches up to 5 days.
- Peaches contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut peaches into bite sized pieces.
- Place peaches in a medium baking dish.
- Combine flour, brown sugar, oats, and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Use a fork to mix the margarine or butter into the flour mixture until the mixture becomes crumbly.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the peaches.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until peaches are tender.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.