Photo Credit: “Granola Bowl ” by Vegan Feast Catering / CC BY 2.0
- Yield: 6 servings
- Serving size: 321 grams
- For the best buy, choose melons that have a good scent and are heavy for their size with no bruises.
- To prepare melons, rinse the rinds and cut them in half or in wedges and remove the seeds.
- To store fresh, leave whole melons at room temperature out of direct sunlight for up to 1 week. Refrigerate cut melons for up to 5 days.
- Melons contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Cut melon in half and remove seeds.
- Scoop out an inch of melon around the center, widening the ‘bowl’. Chop and set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix the chopped melon, yogurt and chopped mixed fruit.
- Scoop fruit mixture into melon bowls.
- Chill for 1 hour.
- Serve cold and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving