- Yield: 4 servings
Mango Roll Ups
- Serving size: 160 grams
- For the best buy, choose mangoes that smell fruity at the stem and give slightly when gently squeezed.
- To prepare mangoes, rinse and cut the fruit away from the pit.
- To keep them fresh, store unripe mangoes at room temperature up to 1 week. Store ripe mangoes in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Mangoes contain vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Spread cream cheese over the tortillas.
- Place half of the mango strips and 2 banana wedges on each tortilla.
- In a small bowl, stir together the honey and cinnamon.
- Drizzle the honey mixture over each tortilla.
- Roll the tortillas up. Gently squeeze them to make sure the fruit sticks to the cream cheese.
- Cut in half to serve. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving