Fruit Infused Water: Orange Cranberry Cooler
- To stay hydrated, drink eight cups of water each day. Drink more when it’s hot outside and when you are physically active.
- Fill a water bottle and carry it with you during the day.
- Get creative! Make water even tastier by adding a slice of your favorite fruit.
- Add cranberries to a pitcher and gently smash to release some of the juices. Add orange slices.
- Pour water on top of fruit. Stir fruit to mix.
- Serve immediately or chill, covered, in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Adapted from fruitinfusedwater.com