Fruit Infused Water: Cucumber, Lime and Mint
- To stay hydrated, drink eight cups of water each day. Drink more when it’s hot outside and when you are physically active.
- Fill a water bottle and carry it with you during the day.
- Get creative! Make water even tastier by adding a slice of your favorite fruit.
- Add lime slices, mint leaves and sliced cucumber to a large pitcher.
- Add cold water to pitcher. Stir ingredients into water.
- Serve immediately or chill, covered, in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Adapted from eatingrichly.com