- Yield: 15 servings
- Serving size: 2 cookies
- For the best buy, choose dried figs that are moist and soft.
- To prepare dried figs, remove the hard stem end.
- Dried figs will keep in a closely covered container for 1-2 months.
- Figs contain fiber, which helps to keep you regular.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease 2 baking sheets and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oil, sugar, egg, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Stir in rolled oats and figs.
- Spoon mixture onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until lightly brown. Allow cookies to cool for 5 minutes. Enjoy!
- Store for up to 5 days in an air tight container.
Nutrition facts per serving