Photo Credit: “No Joe’s Cafe- Downtown Red Bank, New Jersey” by Jazz Guy / CC BY 2.0
- Yield: 12 servings
- Serving size: 3 cookies
- For the best buy, choose carrots that are firm, smooth and without cracks.
- To prepare carrots, wash well before eating.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed carrots for up to 2 weeks. Refrigerate cooked carrots for up to 3 days.
- Carrots contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, oats, cinnamon, carrots, and raisins.
- In a small bowl, stir together the applesauce, oil and honey.
- Mix wet ingredients into dry ingredients.
- Drop by teaspoonful onto 2 greased cookie sheets to make 36 cookies. (1 serving is 3 cookies.)
- Bake 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving