- Yield: 8 servings
Broccoli Chickpea Dip
- Serving size: 131 grams
- For the best buy, choose broccoli with dark green florets and stems.
- To prepare broccoli, wash and trim florets from stalks. Enjoy florets raw or cooked.
- To keep fresh, store in the refrigerator, unwashed in a plastic bag for up to 1 week.
- Broccoli contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
1. In a large pot over high heat bring 2 cups of water to a boil.
2. Add broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
3. Rinse broccoli under cold water until cool.
4. Puree all ingredients in a blender.
5. Serve or chill. Enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from www.nytimes.com
Nutrition facts per serving