- Yield: 8 servings
- Serving size: 103 grams
- For the best buy, choose sweet smelling dates with a soft texture.
- To prepare dates, eat them right out of the package. They should be moist and sweet.
- To keep fresh, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Dates contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- In a large bowl, mix together syrup, oil and vanilla.
- Stir in oats.
- Spread mixture on a large, greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, stirring mixture every 10 minutes until oats are light brown and toasted.
- Remove from oven. Stir in dates.
- Cool completely. Enjoy!
- Store in covered container for up to 2 weeks.
Nutrition facts per serving