☀ Summertime is a great time to have blueberry thyme fruit salad! ☀
If your peaches aren’t yet ripe, place in a paper bag to speed up the process.
- Yield: 5 servings
Blueberry Thyme Fruit Salad
- Serving size: 1 cup
- For the best buy, choose fresh blueberries that are firm and not wrinkled.
- To prepare fresh blueberries, rinse and remove the stems.
- To store fresh blueberries, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Blueberries contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
1. In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Mix well.
2. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
3. Refrigerate leftovers.