- Yield: 4 servings
- Serving size: 118 grams
- For the best buy, choose fresh blueberries that are firm and not wrinkled.
- To prepare fresh blueberries, rinse and remove the stems.
- To store fresh blueberries, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Blueberries contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a small pot, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in 1/2 cup water. Add blueberries.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir often.
- Cook and stir constantly for 2 more minutes.
- Remove pot from heat. Stir in orange juice.
- Serve warm over angel food cake, pancakes, ice cream or yogurt. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving