- Yield: 8 servings
- Serving size: 143 grams
- For the best buy, choose fresh blueberries that are firm and not wrinkled.
- To prepare fresh blueberries, rinse and remove the stems.
- To store fresh blueberries, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Blueberries contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In small bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda.
- In large bowl, mix oil and sugar. Add eggs and mashed bananas. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture into large bowl (oil and sugar mixture). Mix well.
- Mix blueberries into large bowl.
- Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake 1 hour, or until toothpick poked in the center comes out clean. Enjoy!
Nutrition facts per serving