- Yield: 5 servings
Sweet Potato & Apple Stir-Fry
- For the best buy, choose sweet potatoes that are tapered at both ends.
- To prepare sweet potatoes, scrub and remove eyes and dark spots.
- To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place for 1-2 weeks.
- Sweet potatoes contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add sweet potatoes, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup water and ginger, if using. Cover and cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add apples and cinnamon. Cook for 10 more minutes until sweet potatoes are soft.
- Serve immediately and enjoy as a dessert or sweet side dish!
- Refrigerate the leftovers.
Adapted from sparkrecipes.com
Nutrition facts per serving