Need breakfast on the go? Here’s a way to get your fruit in too!
The peaches can be swapped out for your favorite fresh or frozen fruit.
- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 180
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Cholesterol Content: 5mg
- Fat Content: 1g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 10g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.5g
- Sodium Content: 430mg
- Sugar Content: 25g
Fruity Banana Smoothie
- For the best buy, choose bananas that are yellow or have green tips.
- To prepare bananas, rinse, peel and eat fresh, cooked or dried.
- To store fresh bananas, keep at room temperature for 5 days.
- Bananas contain potassium, which is good for a healthy heart.
- Mix all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Note: This smoothie can also be made by hand. Use fresh strawberries instead of frozen. Mash the ingredients together. Stir with a spoon until well blended. Serve and enjoy!