- Yield: 4 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 100
- Carbohydrate Content: 25g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 0g
- Fiber Content: 2g
- Protein Content: 1g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 0mg
- Sugar Content: 17g
- For the best buy, choose fresh blueberries that are firm and not wrinkled.
- To prepare fresh blueberries, rinse and remove the stems.
- To store fresh blueberries, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Blueberries contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a small pot, stir together sugar and cornstarch. Stir in 1/2 cup water. Add blueberries.
- Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, about 5 to 8 minutes. Stir often.
- Cook and stir constantly for 2 more minutes.
- Remove pot from heat. Stir in orange juice.
- Serve warm over angel food cake, pancakes, ice cream or yogurt. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving