Who said you can’t make fries both yummy and healthy? Not us!
- Yield: 6 servings
Sweet Potato Fries
- Serving size: 1 cup
- For the best buy, choose sweet potatoes that are tapered at both ends.
- To prepare sweet potatoes, scrub and remove eyes and dark spots.
- To keep fresh, store in a cool, dry place for 1-2 weeks.
- Sweet potatoes contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut each potato in half lengthwise, and then cut each half into wedges.
- In a small bowl, combine salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the cut potatoes, salt and pepper mixture, and oil. Toss until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake until edges are crisp and potatoes are cooked through, about 30 minutes.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving