- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 60
- Carbohydrate Content: 9g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 2.5g
- Fiber Content: 5g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 240mg
- Sugar Content: 3g
- For the best buy, choose a cabbage that feels heavy with leaves that are crisp with no brown spots.
- To prepare savoy cabbage, remove outer leaves and rinse well.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed savoy cabbage up to 4 days.
- Savoy cabbage contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- Cut the cabbage in half. With the cut side down, slice the cabbage as thinly as possible around the core. Throw away the core.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the cabbage, salt and pepper to the pan.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes or until the cabbage is tender and begins to brown. Stir often. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving