- Yield: 6 servings
Raw Corn Salad
- Serving size: 197 grams
- For the best buy, look for fresh green husks with no rotten spots.
- To prepare fresh corn, remove husk and silk from corn. Place ears in boiling water for 7 minutes. Drain and allow to cool.
- To store fresh corn, leave husk on and wrap in a plastic bag. Refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Corn contains fiber, which helps to keep you regular.
1. Remove husks from corn and cut kernels off the cob.
2. Combine corn, onion, tomatoes, and carrots in a large bowl.
3. In a small bowl, combine oil, vinegar, cilantro, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4. Pour dressing on the salad and toss.
5. Serve and enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from Greenmarket Chef Recipes.
Nutrition facts per serving