Photo Credit: “kohlrabi” by Ted Major / CC BY-SA 2.0
- Yield: 6 servings
- Serving size: 174 grams
- For the best buy, choose green or purple kohlrabi that are firm and heavy with fresh green leaves.
- To prepare kohlrabi, remove leaves and then rinse and peel the kohlrabi. Kohlrabi can be eaten raw or cooked.
- To store fresh, remove leaves. Refrigerate for up to 1 month.
- Kohlrabi contains fiber, which helps to keep you regular
- Peel and shred the kohlrabi.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil over medium high heat.
- Add garlic and onion to the pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the kohlrabi to the pan. Cook 5-7 minutes or until the kohlrabi is tender, but not too soft. Stir often.
- Stir in the lemon juice and parsley. Turn off the heat.
- Stir in the sour cream and add salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving