Fruit Infused Water: Citrus Splash
- To stay hydrated, drink eight cups of water each day. Drink more when it’s hot outside and when you are physically active.
- Fill a water bottle and carry it with you during the day.
- Get creative! Make water even tastier by adding a slice of your favorite fruit.
- Add orange, lemon and lime to a pitcher. Gently press fruit with a spoon to release some of the juices.
- Fill the pitcher with ice, then fill with carbonated water. Gently stir fruit to mix.
- Serve immediately or chill, covered, in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Adapted from Pinterest.com