- Yield: 12 servings
- Serving size: 56 grams
- For the best buy, choose sweet smelling dates with a soft texture.
- To prepare dates, eat them right out of the package. They should be moist and sweet.
- To keep fresh, store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Dates contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large pot over low heat, stir together oil, apple juice, cinnamon and salt.
- Bring to a boil. Stir to make sure the sugar dissolves.
- Remove pot from heat. Stir in cereal, dried milk, and dates.
- Press mixture into a baking pan. Let cool.
- Cut into 12 squares. Enjoy!
- Store in a covered container.
Nutrition facts per serving