Try some different flavors in this delicious butternut squash dish.
- Yield: 6 servings
Nutrition facts (per portion)
- Calories: 160
- Carbohydrate Content: 34g
- Cholesterol Content: 0mg
- Fat Content: 2.5g
- Fiber Content: 4g
- Protein Content: 3g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0g
- Sodium Content: 105mg
- Sugar Content: 20g
Curried Butternut Squash and Potato
1. Heat oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
3. Add curry, butternut squash, potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add water and raisins, cover, and cook until the squash and potatoes are soft, about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Add cilantro, serve and enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.