Try some different flavors in this delicious butternut squash dish.
- Yield: 6 servings
Curried Butternut Squash and Potato
1. Heat oil in a medium pot over medium heat.
2. Add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 more minute.
3. Add curry, butternut squash, potatoes, salt, and pepper. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. Add water and raisins, cover, and cook until the squash and potatoes are soft, about 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Add cilantro, serve and enjoy!
6. Refrigerate leftovers.