This light and refreshing treat makes for a wonderful summer side.
Try growing your own cucumbers and tomatoes in a summer garden.
- Yield: 6 servings
Cucumber and Tomato Salad
- Serving size: 1 cup
- For the best buy, choose firm, unspotted cucumbers.
- To prepare cucumbers, rinse and remove ends before eating.
- To store fresh, refrigerate whole cucumbers for up to one week.
- Cucumbers contain fiber which helps to keep you regular.
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Chill for one hour.
3. Toss and serve. Enjoy!
4. Refrigerate leftovers.