Photo Credit: “Whitney / CC BY 2.0” by
- Yield: 6 servings
Cabbage and Dill Salad
- For the best buy, choose cabbage with firm heads and no brown spots.
- To prepare cabbage, remove outer leaves and rinse well.
- To keep fresh, refrigerate unwashed cabbage up to 1 week.
- Cabbage contains vitamin C, which is good for fighting colds and healing cuts.
- In a large bowl, add cabbage and carrots. Mix well.
- In a small bowl, add oil, vinegar, dill, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Pour oil and vinegar dressing over cabbage mixture and toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for about 30 minutes before serving.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Adapted from sparkrecipes.com
Nutrition facts per serving