- Yield: 10 servings
Blueberry Grape Relish
- Serving size: 66 grams
- For the best buy, choose fresh blueberries that are firm and not wrinkled.
- To prepare fresh blueberries, rinse and remove the stems.
- To store fresh blueberries, refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Blueberries contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
1. In a large frying pan over medium-high heat, combine blueberries, grapes, honey, ginger, rosemary, and vinegar.
2. Bring to a boil then reduce to low heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Remove pan from heat and season with salt and pepper.
4. Serve and enjoy!
5. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition facts per serving