- Yield: 4 servings
Warm Kale and Potato Salad
- For best buy, look for greens that are moist and crisp, with rich green leaves.
- To prepare fresh greens, wash leaves well and trim leaves from stem.
- To store fresh greens, wrap unwashed greens in a damp paper towel, place in a plastic bag and keep in the refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- Winter greens contain vitamin A, which is good for healthy eyes and skin.
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium heat.
- Add the onions and garlic, cook until soft.
- Add potatoes, kale and broth. Cover pot and cook for about 15 minutes or until potatoes are soft.
- Add lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers.